This article will quickly give you an idea of what guy grips are and their types and some things you need to be aware of when using them.
Introduction of guy grip
There are different designs of guy grip on the market. The most commonly used guy grip, and considered the best, is the prefabricated guy grip: it creates two holes when bent, which can be used to pass the conductor. They also come in different sizes and the purpose can be to connect and clamp conductors, ground wires, etc.
Types of guy grip
Henvcon brings a variety of guy grips, capable of serving in any type of condition. Some of our famous grips include:
- Preformed Guy Grip Dead-End for Conductor
- Guy Grip For OPGW Cable
- Short Span Guy Grip For ADSS Cable
Things you need to pay attention
- After 3 months of installation, the guy grip should be removed and replaced with a new one.
- Guy grip dead end should be used on hardware that’s fixed.
- Lay the direction of both the guy grip and therefore the strand should be the same.
- Guy grip should be stored in cartons undercover and handled carefully.
Using a guy grip can reduce the potential risk of the power supply, this product is worth a large investment in the circuit.